Original topic:

I am from Bangladesh, the picture is from my village

(Topic created on: 06-27-2022 01:57 AM)
Rakib00Evan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery

My village in a wonderful environment, an old man in it is upset and he is very worried about his real life, just at that time the picture taken on my #Samsung #Galaxy #M11 mobile. How is the picture from your point of view?
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Nostalgic and yeah. This picture shows that how he has worked hard and is able to sustain his family till his old age, a deep satisfaction appears amidst of his sad face.
I think he may have even remembered his childhood days when he used to play in fields and was joyful. Then he had powers to get up to tree swiftly. Maybe he is also thinking what if he was made educated at that time. May be his life would change and then he may not be able to enjoy this mother nature.

But for this image from the core of my heart there is a sound of respect for this man. This man's simple and hard working life motivates me to focus on my work even harder. But at the same time makes me sad to think, do we even think of them in daily life?
Rakib00Evan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Great writing, thanks for commenting nicely, really her childhood hard moments of her reality made her sad, but she knows how to fight and survive, pray for her, and pray for me to get one more good phone, good picture I can take pictures, I have a hobby of taking pictures but I don't have a good phone.💚🇧🇩✌️
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
I wanna see your village. Plz upload more photos
Rakib00Evan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks.. I will try to my best in sha allah.
0 Likes