Original topic:

Happy World Selfie Day #MySamsungSelfie 🤳

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 12:12 PM)
Abhy
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hey Members!

Wishing all of you an exciting World Selfie Day!

Samsung community has been a great platform for us to connect, discuss and resolve the tech-related problems. It has become my go-to platform, where I can ask anything from my phone related issues to the best places to visit, this summer. 🕺

Guys, I feel that we should take this relationship forward this World Selfie Day by celebrating #MySamsungSelfie with the whole Members family, by capturing and sharing selfie's or selvie's of what’s closest to your heart - a person, your Samsung device, your pet or any other thing under the sun.

Kickstarting #MySamsungSelfie by sharing

My #doctorfriendselfie
3 yrs of togetherness... and surely many more years to come....

My #samsungmembersselfie
I've kept most of my friends for decades, and I continue to make new friends...Samsung Members meet are events where u make new friends....

Last but not the least My #momselfie
I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world

Guys, let’s make this big. Join in by sharing your selfie or selvie on community so that we can get to know each other better. Share your selfie or selvie now!
9 Comments
Anilm1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

Post a gym workout pic my boyy

Galaxy Gallery
surely soon
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery

Great post

0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
glad u liked it
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Awesome
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks bro
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Nice post abhinav👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks Sushant✌
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
😊😙😗😊😙😉😘😃😋🤫🤥😵😠🤕🤯😳😇🤯😨😱😇😨🤯🤕🤓🤮🤢🤡🤪🤮🤡🤓🤕😇🤕🤓😡😡🤪🤡🤪😡🤥🤬🤧🤡🤓😡🤕😨😡🤕😩🤯😩🤕😇🤕🤬🤡🤢🤮🤡🤓😡🤕🤓😡🤕🤓🤯🤕😬🤕📿📿👡🎓📿🎓👗🧣🕶💦🧣🎒🧣👔💔💙💢💔👀💙💞💜💛💞🧡💛💞💢💔💙💢💔🧡🤚🤟🙌🤜👂👎👌🤜👎🤞👨‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🤳🤳👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👧‍👦👆👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧🤳🤳👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧🤳👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👧👪👥👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👪👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👬👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👦💪👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👦🤳👩‍👦🤨😋🤗😙😂😍😂😗😎💎👠👠💎💄👠💎📿👠💎📿💄👠😊😙😗😊😙😉😘😃😋🤫🤥😵😠🤕🤯😳😇🤯😨😱😇😨🤯🤕🤓🤮🤢🤡🤪🤮🤡🤓🤕😇🤕🤓😡😡🤪🤡🤪😡🤥🤬🤧🤡🤓😡🤕😨😡🤕😩🤯😩🤕😇🤕🤬🤡🤢🤮🤡🤓😡🤕🤓😡🤕🤓🤯🤕😬🤕📿📿👡🎓📿🎓👗🧣🕶💦🧣🎒🧣👔💔💙💢💔👀💙💞💜💛💞🧡💛💞💢💔💙💢💔🧡🤚🤟🙌🤜👂👎👌🤜👎🤞👨‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🤳🤳👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👧‍👦👆👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧🤳🤳👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧🤳👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👨‍👧👪👥👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫👪👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👬👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👦💪👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👦🤳👩‍👦🤨😋🤗😙😂😍😂😗😎💎👠👠💎💄👠💎📿👠💎📿💄👠
0 Likes