Original topic:

Happy World Selfie Day #MySamsungSelfie ๐Ÿคณ

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 12:12 PM)
Abhy
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hey Members!

Wishing all of you an exciting World Selfie Day!

Samsung community has been a great platform for us to connect, discuss and resolve the tech-related problems. It has become my go-to platform, where I can ask anything from my phone related issues to the best places to visit, this summer. ๐Ÿ•บ

Guys, I feel that we should take this relationship forward this World Selfie Day by celebrating #MySamsungSelfie with the whole Members family, by capturing and sharing selfie's or selvie's of whatโ€™s closest to your heart - a person, your Samsung device, your pet or any other thing under the sun.

Kickstarting #MySamsungSelfie by sharing

My #doctorfriendselfie
3 yrs of togetherness... and surely many more years to come....

My #samsungmembersselfie
I've kept most of my friends for decades, and I continue to make new friends...Samsung Members meet are events where u make new friends....

Last but not the least My #momselfie
I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world

Guys, letโ€™s make this big. Join in by sharing your selfie or selvie on community so that we can get to know each other better. Share your selfie or selvie now!
9 Comments
Anilm1
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Post a gym workout pic my boyy

Abhy
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
surely soon
0 Likes
dj9494
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Great post

0 Likes
Abhy
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
glad u liked it
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Awesome
0 Likes
Abhy
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks bro
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Nice post abhinav๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
Abhy
โ˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks SushantโœŒ
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ‘ก๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ“ฟ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿงฃ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ‘”โค๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขโค๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿงก๐Ÿคš๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ‘ก๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ“ฟ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿงฃ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ‘”โค๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขโค๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿงก๐Ÿคš๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ 
0 Likes