Original topic:

Happy Mother's Day ☺☺

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 09:50 AM)
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Happy Mother's Day

Mother is the loveliest in the world, her feet are the door to heaven.
She cares for us for her whole life, without demanding anything else. She only prays for our best, and her teachings can have effect on us for our whole life, if they are followed.

But what we give her?
Just the household work?
And, what we say when someone in house asks to do some work?
Don't we call Mom to do that work?

Because we feel shy to do these work. We feel that these works only suit to the mothers, not us. This is where we are very wrong.
What will you do when you feel hungry, and that is when you are alone in the house, and there is no ready-to-eat food in the house?
And if you think we will eat from outside, that is because of your laziness. Because you don't know how to cook even your staple food. And, sadly, our mothers are also involved in this, because they are the ones who could teach these work, and they don't, because they too are clutched in the same thinking.
Don't think I am bragging, but My Mother taught me every household work that are very important. Like sweeping, cooking(like making tea or 'Roti', our staple food), etc. These are the things to be learned by everyone, both boys and girls. This is important because, these things will help you in the long run. Think that you have to go far from home for higher studies, and you have to live alone there. Then you will at least be self-sufficient and would not be dependent on others.
Don't think of the people, they are only to say. If we try to please them, we will be unable to get success.

One thing more, every child should know the struggles their parents have faced, to build up all these possessions, and to send them in schools. This is critical, because, when the children grow up, they will think that ther parents didn't do anything for us. They will think that whatever they have done, they did without any help of their parents, and that, the parents are just a burden for them.
The children should be thankful to their parents, for if they would have not sent them to study, or they didn't supported them, they(the children) would have not become successful.
And for the parents, they shouldn't stop the children for aspiring to become something else than they(parents) have though of.
They are just putting pressure on the children to do it, even if they aren't interested in following that path.

Take an example, a child wants to become an officer, and wants to take Humanities(Arts) Stream, but the parents are pressuring him to take the science stream, just because everyone else is taking it. Then, He would not be able to concentrate on his studies, because he has been compelled to take the subjects he didn't like at all, and then the parents will say that their child is not scoring well in exams.

This is my personal experience, which I had shared with you all, whatever comes in my mind, I just write.
I am not a professional writer, this is just the expression of my feelings.
Sorry if I had committed some mistakes here.

I was helped by a Very Good Friend of Mine. She had reviewed and guided me in the writing of this Speech.🙂😁

Did you like it?
Please Tell🙂😁
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Yes Didi🙂😁👍🏼

Thank You🙂😁🙂😁☺☺
Galaxy Gallery
Nice message Anmol 👌👍
Every point you said is right 💯
Your generation has to learn and implement...
Great that your parents have taken utmost care...
Convey our regards toooo...
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You Very Much Ji 🙂😁🙂😁☺☺☺☺☺

Yes, we have to learn & implement. 🙂😁

Yes, Ji, they taught me everything that is important in life, even their scolding has care and affection for us. If they don't tell, how we could understand..........🙂🙂😁
Kenzen
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Very Nice Bro👌👍😊...Well explained through your personal experience👍👍😊..A Mother's love is always unconditional❤️❤️...
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks Bro 🙂😁🙂😁☺☺
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Bro bro bro what happened Why U inactive
Does I hurt u
Sorry for that comments
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5