cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

HaPpiER than ever .....Othanku ALLAH....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„...YOU ARE THE BEST OF MY FRIENDS.

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 04:40 AM)
bellam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
4 Comments
ConnectDeen
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Sister good luck..This profession is great.But remember, money is not everything.Once u graduate during ur house job or FCPS .Try to Join Free medical camps and and free service to the poor.Unfortunately, now a days doctors become doctor only for status in society and for money.They do not care for poor and deserving(Masakeen).Plus,Ur deen is important than ur pesha(Profession).Good luck and best wishes sister.
bellam
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
yeah i knew that panchon unglian bi to brabar nahi nhi hote....i donot want such a job .... which will provide me only money....i want to live a life not caring about how much hard it is ...i donot want aram ...i want just sakoonn....you know un logon ko dekh ki bhot dookh hota ....jin ki pass facilities nahi ..to take treatment frm best hospitals ...ik naqabileframosh waqia pe jo wada kia ....i will try hard to make it true.......again i will say ...har koi ik jasa nahi hota na hi har kisi ki soch milte ha 😊
ConnectDeen
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Agreed Sister.MashaaAllah sister you have great thinking.May Allah Help u to fulfill ur mission.Ameen.May Allah help u to pass ur exam!Ameen and all five years of MBBS exam without any hurdle in first attempt.Ameen summa ameen
0 Likes
bellam
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
ameen