Original topic:

Gravity of Galaxy. #GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 11:50 PM)
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 helps me to make notes be it during lectures or a shopping list. Thanks to the amazing S Pen, which is the best thing about Note 9. Dual aperture camera with wide angle to give stunning shot. Powerful 4000 mAh battery to make it work the whole day.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

I use my Tab S4 mainly for watching videos and sketching in the free time. It has an awesome display that helps me to make the best use of it. Samsung DeX support  to get the productivity of a PC with the mobility of tablet. It also supports LTE via SIM card when no wifi network is available. Multitasking is so easy with Tab S4.

Samsung Galaxy M20

The main feature that makes me crazy for M20 is its massive 5000mAh battery. Infinity V display for an awesome viewing experience. Dual camera to shoot from one extreme to the with 120 degree Ultra wide lens.

Samsung Galaxy Buds

The best thing about Galaxy buds is its design. It can be carried anywhere and has dual microphone feature. Provides 6 hours of battery with buds and 7 hours via case.

Samsung Gear Sport 

The most handy thing to track your fitness and get motivated to move more, keeping you on track. Impressed with its stylish design and comfortable band. It has it's own built in heart rate sensor which provides more detailed results. I just remove this when it needs to charge.

Samsung Battery Pack 

10000mAh battery with fast charge technology helps me to charge my devices even when I am traveling. It has dual USB support to charge two devices in a single run.

3 Comments
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
nice information
0 Likes
FizzyPatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Well written
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Happy Diwali & Happy New Year✌🏻 Please Do Like My Post Too🙏🙏🙏
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Diwali-With-Samsung-Members-Family-DiwaliwithGalaxy/td-p/...
0 Likes