Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Hay friend Why u created new account ?
Galaxy Gallery
Previous hac.ked so I deleted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
I think that U and dearthvader12 Is expert level next both of u want to Become Brand Ambassadors So U both of u against on Samsung so Samsung Removed ur accounts Not Hacked because no one Can **bleep** its not possible! Understand friend
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I deleted my account means old Samsung account... Samsung never blocked us ... for example see our posts it's still present but as anonymous ...this only possible if you delete your own account or request Samsung to delete it..and brand ambassador? Sukar karo ki nehi hua ... me jhut nehi bol sakta ki Samsung device is great
Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery

lol I think he left this community

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery

don't go for the BA they are useless 

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery

I don't think they are required here now he must have moved away from this community as this community has became the toxic community 

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery

BA are useless than ever what Brand Ambassadors  ever spoke the truth about the device if they are gone then it better for this community and why forcing these two to became the Brand Ambassadors when they have no interest on such things who told you that they want to become Brand Ambassadors (BA) of the company those two users are useless to the company as they show realty of samsung even if they are gone then it is better to begone from this community BA are literately jokers of the community 

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery

you have baseless argument they must have deleted the account because they don't want be in the part of the community ever again