abhxshek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Cool
0 Likes
Ashish Nagar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

Found it a big waste of money, I have a Airtel Post paid connection being used with One Plus Nord Mobile. Bought  Galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm LTE, now being told that the LTE version works with Samsung Phones only !!

The company says, it works with all Android Phones, Airtel staff says it works with Samsung phones only ! Customer shunting between the two, without any fault of his !

abhxshek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Dude!
It is common to see other competitors like Apple, OnePlus, and Mi release watches that are compatible to run on almost any device. But the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 does seem exciting after its presentation at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021
0 Likes
Frankstar
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I agree with yu bro... Samsung service is totally disappointed..still now I'm unable to redeem my 6k evoucher for prebooking my device. Each time when i call Samsung service they will have a default answer to it stating that it is a technical issue from their end. I am hearing the same dialogue for the past 2 weeks since the offer launched. Really disappointed and unexpected that Samsung is playing a double side game just for the sake of increasing their sales for the product in terms of prebooking. Hope Samsung should hear the voice of customers by providing quality services to them. Let me see how long it takes for the technical issue to be resolved.
0 Likes