10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Awesome.Very nice.
0 Likes
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 😊🙏😊
Today I Purchased 75MM Macro When I Will Get Surly Share Some Clicks On Galaxy Gallery 😊🙏😊

Screenshot_20210118-184802_Amazon_35458.jpg

Galaxy Gallery
That's great. 75mm Macro Lens, with a focal length of 30-75mm get super Macro shots with little expertise and finest details.
0 Likes
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 😊🙏😊
Yes Riya Ji But I Don't know That I Can Handle It Or It Will Definitely Difficult For Me To Handle 75MM Macro Lens But i Will Try My Best And Share My Clicks Here 😊🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
Absolutely. Don’t worry, everything will work out in the best way. You are a wonderful photographer. All your pictures are very beautiful.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I Hope So 🙏
Thank You So Much For The Always Encouraging And Supporting Samsung Community Members Like Me 🙏🙏🙏
Thank You For The Likes And Comments Riya Ji 😊🙏😊🙏
You Are Not Only Perfect And Professional Photographer But Also A Very Big Heart Human Being May God Always Keep You Happy And Safe And We All Learn More Photography Things From a Respected Person Like You 🙏😊🙏
Galaxy Gallery
No no I'm not a professional, I'm still a beginner. I'm an amateur photographer. Thank you very much.😊🙏 I'm glad to hear that. Stay well, stay healthy, stay happy.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 🙏🙏
But For Me You And Dr Sir Are Perfect And Professional Macro Photographer 💯💯💯. 🙏🙏
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you very much.🙏🙏