Original topic:

Eating healthy....

(Topic created on: 10-19-2021 09:29 PM)
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Today, I am going to talk to to you about Healthy Eating...
This is, according to me, a widely misconceptualized concept
(Please read this boring passage, which took a lot of time to make😅)

We often regard this as not eating oily, or not adding fats in diet, etc. etc. But we all have misunderstood it's real concept.
Ever wondered why our elders don't fall sick easily? (I don't know of your area, but here in my area, no elderly person fall sick easily😅) This is due to their eatings only, nothing special.
We usually refrain to cook 'pakode' at home, seeing it as an unhealthy thing, but we eat restaurant food very eagerly. If I say that your homemade pakode are more healthy than your restaurant food, even if you selected with keeping health in mind?

This is true, as if we cook at home, anything, we will choose the best quality material, and restaurants will only see their money, nothing else. They don't care about our health.
Secondly, their is the trend of using oils, ghee and milk available from markets, packed or bottled. They aren't giving you that things in its purest form. They just try to skin you(Hindi: Aapko thugaa jaa rahaa hai).
Because I have experienced the difference between these. There is very big difference between the mustard oil we get from market and that extracted from mustard seeds in front of our eyes. The packed milk is very different from what we get directly from cow or buffalo.

That thing are tapered with, so as to preserve as long as possible, but also damages its natural composition. And, those who don't drink milk, because you don't like the taste of it, please do drink it🙏🏼. To add taste, just add some sugar, or drink it chilled.

Please Note that I am very bad at writing articles, and you will get bored🤣

Getting back to point, the eating habits should be healthy, but that doesn't mean to omit any fats or anything oily, as that too are important to keep body active. Omitting ghee doesn't make you healthy, but deteriorates your health. Not drinking milk will surely make you weak.
Also make sure not to take health consciousness too seriously, as this surely decreases your immunity. Yes, it's practically true, as if the body is not prepared to fight any incoming infections, you will surely get infected sooner.🙄

Edit: Some of you may not be furnished with homemade products. I suggest that you should buy a little costlier but better quality food products, as they possess lower health risk than cheap food. You could easily cut corners from other things, but please don't cut any corners from food products, as health is more important than anything else.🙏🏼😅😅
(Cutting corners = Saving Money)😅

I think you would have been purely bored by now, so I end It here🤣

Just a picture which I need to put this article on Galaxy Gallery 🤣

AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Jis cheez ki ads boht ho woh mtt kreedo toh achaa hai😅🤣
paریzaद
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
.👍
Strangeneria