Original topic:

Don't buy samsung mobile

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 11:23 AM)
Urvashi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery

very very dissatisfied and disappoint.
Recently bought a mobile from Samsung, will never ever buy anything from Samsung ever again. WIll never recommend anyone to buy it.

Terrible and horrible service:
1. I have confirmed my order should be delivered to me on 12 of April, and i received on 5 of April but my problem is this actually you sent me the wrong items and damage condition .
2. i sacrificed 3 working days bcz after see mobile i was shocked bcz of your wrong delivery, waste my time waste my money.
3. No follow-up calls on regarding how to solve the problem, instead, I need to call to enquire the mistake that Samsung staffs made. They are indeed challenging my patience and my limit.
4. Called so many times but never provide any solution, and even worse they cut my call.
5. Email to them but no response was being made, ignore my email .
6. Message through the chatbox yesterday and today but they are not do porper reply.
5. I want refund my money as per as soon..

3 Comments
DUTTA89
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Congratulation
0 Likes
Jainny
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
You don't clarify from which site you ordered the cell phone, also model number, yes there are chances as you have issue with product delivery but that doesn't mean Samsung products are pretty bad in performance.
0 Likes
aarib
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I can imagine how ur feeling rightnow.. the way u wrote everything 🙃 feeling pity 4u.. 1622873775982.gif
0 Likes