Original topic:

[Contest Alert] Photography #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 11:33 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Gallery

**Update**
Entries for this theme are closed. Our team is evaluating all the contest entries, and we'll announce the top picks soon! Stay tuned.

x-----x

admin-post--weekly.jpg

We are here with an exciting contest for you – Photography #withGalaxy! This week’s photography theme is Home. There’s so much to be captured at home!

Here’s how you can participate:

1. Click an image of anything in your home, with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. For example, you can take a photo of an indoor plant, your pet, home décor, doors, or a book!
  2. Share the image in Galaxy Gallery.
  3. Write Photography #withGalaxy in the title while posting your image.

At the end of the week, best photos will be featured on Samsung Members and can even stand a chance to be featured on Samsung’s social media.

That’s not all! New themes will be shared with you every week, and the best photograph of the month will win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

2,628 Comments
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Every1 Should be careful while purchasing a SAMSUNG MOBILE.

I have purchased a @SAMSUNG MOBILE (S10plus 1tb) on March 16, 2019, which costs around Rs. 1,17,500/- it comes under premium segment. From the date of purchase I faced problems of overheating, charging, display blinking, restarting automatically and shutting down suddenly. When I visited samsung service center with this problem they said we don't have policy to exchange the set we can only repair the set. So as the problem persists day by day and more during Nov 2019 the phone was shut dead so I got to service center and they repaired it. And again this problem persists and on March 10th my phone got dead, so as my warranty was about to expire on march 16th and due to Covid19 I could not reach the service center in time. I contacted them over phone and they said me u visit service center after lockdown gets over. There was only a 3 days gap where my warranty expired and samsung extends warranty from March 20th. When I moved to service center they kept my phone for 2days and said u will be charged Rs. 42,000 for the same. I repeatedly complained that the phone was under Manufacturing defect but they don't care for the same. Now they mailed me that we will give u 50% discount on the above price that is Rs.21,000, Nw every1 see can a company give 50% discount for its services after warranty, the fact is that they knew that there is trouble in phone so they want Customers to face the problem and bear the loss and the Company will generate its profit. Is it fair,
Plz ever1 share as much as u can. I have filed a case in consumer court bearing No. 2011738. They r playing with customers sentiments and emotions. We r paying means we want value for our hard earned money. Its truely a cheating upon customers. I said I will never pay a single amount for repairing, they said company don't have policy. Then how can u charge money from customers, don't we have rights to ask value for the money spent. This is truely a rubbish act, I want this message to be shared and reach all possible corners.
0 Likes
PradeepToppo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Gud mrng
0 Likes
billuasmahi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
my shot by galaxy j 6
0 Likes
vickkram