Original topic:

[Contest Alert] Photography #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 01:35 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Gallery

**Update**
Entries for this theme are closed. Our team is evaluating all the contest entries, and we'll announce the top picks soon! Stay tuned.

x-----x

admin-post--weekly.jpg

We are here with an exciting contest for you – Photography #withGalaxy! This week’s photography theme is Home. There’s so much to be captured at home!

Here’s how you can participate:

1. Click an image of anything in your home, with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. For example, you can take a photo of an indoor plant, your pet, home décor, doors, or a book!
  2. Share the image in Galaxy Gallery.
  3. Write Photography #withGalaxy in the title while posting your image.

At the end of the week, best photos will be featured on Samsung Members and can even stand a chance to be featured on Samsung’s social media.

That’s not all! New themes will be shared with you every week, and the best photograph of the month will win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

2,628 Comments
sathyaSK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
0 Likes
thecameraman00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
0 Likes
VishalJethva
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
#withgalaxy! friends for life😊
0 Likes
kkmondal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
0 Likes
impuneet
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Photography #WithGalaxy

I have Capture these images from My Samsung Galaxy Note 9 .... Trust me Friends Now you can Also Take these kind of pictures with your own Samsung phone camera.... it can really possible with Samsung phone's Camera .... Quarantine time photography without any filter😄
0 Likes
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
how did u manage this?
0 Likes
impuneet
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
by using pro mode
0 Likes
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
looks **bleep** totally..even s20 plus..cannot manage this.. tried every possible zoom n settings
0 Likes
impuneet
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
@lalit21 sir please check those pictures carefully one more time and then tell me do you really think is it Moon? let me Reveal the trick it is half dried Gooseberry .. it is the best use of pro mode , so now anyone can take this kind of pictures with qny mobile's camera now 😃😄
0 Likes
impuneet
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Photography #WithGalaxy.

if you want to know how to click these picture please just see these images carefully .... Trick Revealed by myself .... so enjoy and use this photography skills and make your family surprise ... it is really a fun ... if you feel this trick a fun then please give like on my post.