Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Clone - "Sid_Karna2"..BEWARE of scammers like this!

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 11:19 AM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
{CHECK THE TAG - Mine is EXPERT LEVEL 5. The others are lurking in active level 1/2 etc.}

Are you guys agreeing that anything can be done on this platform without repercussions??

Anyway, members pls be aware that one guy who is searching for his father has accepted me as his father and is replicating my account name and profile pic.

However, I don't acknowledge him and he cannot clone the EXPERT LEVEL 5. So, just check the level and realise who is who. As of now only this can be done because there is no moderation here and anything can be done.

Letting us know his relationship with his mother.

This is him desperately trying to use Malayalam abuses. But he terribly failed at that too...just like in his life.

Asking women for one night rate. May be women in his family does that job? That may be why he is behaving to every woman like this.

We are limiting ourselves to mild retorts not because we can't , but we don't want this to become a full blown shít storm. But patience has a limit.
Solution
Others
The most pathetic thing is even we have restrictions 😔
Otherwise...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
I know bro.. that's why I don't blame BAs... especially genuine people like you.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Others
This one also trending
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Tinku Tinku
0 Likes
Others
Seriously what the hell is going on?? 😐
This is really extreme.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Yeah, this time I have actually filed a case. So everything will be taken care of. I won't be reacting to any of his IDs here. Unfortunately, you are liking the posts of one of his accounts viralahir5054. I am sure that it must have been a mistake. It happens.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/bully-in-community/td-p/13297393
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
This is becoming a bit annoying now.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Tell me about it 😂
vaaaaa
Beginner Level 2
Others