Original topic:

Clicks from Samsung Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 08-18-2019 11:03 PM)
MoorthyKris
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
The photos came with very good clarity even in low light condition Night time.👌

I have taken in normal HDR photo with flash and dedicated night mode option with 
Scene optimiser - On.

Also today morning taken photos in cloudy rainy weather condition and photos are good👌👍

Few below points if  Samsung will give options in camera improvement through software update then this camera will be awesome. They are.

1. In night mode option in Camera the scene optimise option not there. If they will give that would be great to capture in low light condition.

2. In Ultra wide-angle camera the flash option not available or enable option not there to take good photos in low light condition and in ultra wide-angle camera again scene optimiser option not available to enable it If they will give flash option enable and Scene optimiser in Wide-angle camera that would be superb.

3. In Selfie camera if they will give specific night mode option as well as enable  of 
Water mark option then that would be more helpful.

The above 3 points if Samsung will give through a software update for Galaxy A50 then that would be really helpful and excellent for all. Overall I can say the camera is really good. However above few points are notable and if those options will give that would be really helpful. Hope this will be take care and consider by Samsung team and they can provide it via Software update. Thanks.🙂👍

8 Comments
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
ok brother shot are very beautiful iam withA50 welltaken shots
MoorthyKris
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Super bro yes the shots came really good. However there are few points I mentioned in description above might be notable to give through software update from Samsung then the camera will be awesome and best I can say. Thanks.👍🙂
0 Likes
shubham358
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
eye catching pics,well done
MoorthyKris
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you🙂👍
0 Likes
SuryanshSingh
Active Level 4