Original topic:

Bad experience from help center

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 11:48 PM)
seemags
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery

It is very disappointing that I called today to samsung help line number to assist me to change currency setting from AED to INR in my galaxy store . The customer care executive told me it is  an  impossible to change it because you brought you phone from UAE and besides you have to pay in AED even though you are using indian sim  . It was very strange when he asked me to call uae customer care and gave me unappreciated websites to contact Samsung care center.
Fortunately, google play helped me with full of attention , through mails and I'm whole heartedly thankful to Google play who helped me to change country and currency setting from my phone. Now I'm not only able to purchase in INR from play store , but also from galaxy store.
However, it is very sad to say that samsung seems careless about their valueable customers because of this we have to vocal with unappreciated and less knowledgeable staff in their call center. 
This is just the experience I faced today is sharing with not any bad intention. Anyway , samsung is my one favourite brand since starting.

#samsunghelpcenter 

4 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
😥
Galaxy Gallery
Hey. Do this thing . I can understand ur frestration. Nonneed to worry about currency. If your Phone still showing AED just swap the sim. That's it. Price will show always as per the primary country sim. I do all time and buy the stuff with INR . But only place you can't get the Indian offers in samsung pay. But u can still use ur indian card and pay INR . let me know if u need any help .
seemags
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Humbly thanks to you Sir for your help.😇
Galaxy Gallery
You are always welcome... So it's worked right. ? Please click on the right side 3 dots on my comment and mask as solution. It will help others also.

I had similar issue earlier, fould this luckly. I used buy watch faces. Most of the time INR is cheaper compared with AED when I use in Abu Dhabi.
You can do the same when u are on roaming ..
0 Likes