Original topic:

Andriod 10 update major problem faced🥵

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 09:40 PM)
AnowaR5000
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung A70 user🤢
At the moment my mobile update was coming and everything was ticking, when the new update was 2GB, and the fingerprint was working, the update was finished, the mobile was turned on, I could not access the fingerprint option. Giving me repeated fingerprint sensnor calibration needed messages. I was in danger of updating.
I believe this is an update issue issue, because until the update came my mobile was ticked. What is the benefit of such an update? What if we have a problem? How can I get rid of it now?
I talked to the Bangladesh team, they didn't want to help me, because I bought it from Baharan, and they couldn't give me any solution.

5 Comments
alhaithamHM
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello,
Did you try a factory rest?
0 Likes
AnowaR5000
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
already try. but wasnt resolved
0 Likes
alhaithamHM
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi
I afraid in this case you will need to fully reflash the firmware with the 4 files using odin ..
download the firmware from this tool:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/tool-samfirm-samsung-firmware-t2988647
you will write you phone exact model number and then your region CSC
then you will flash the firmware using this tool:
https://odindownload.com/
to know how to do that please I recommend you to read about it and check youtube, there are a thousands of tutorials
0 Likes
Griffin2389
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i had vibration issue a while back whereby the phone couldn'tvibratecompletely. after trying eth and i had to wait for another security update to fix it and it did. just use the alternatives available like face recognition and pattern. I believe in may it will be fixed
0 Likes
AnowaR5000
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Well, then the update that comes before it, will it solve the problem? That means if an update comes out next month, will there be a solution?
0 Likes