Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Aaslam o Alaikum For the last time 😊😊

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 08:52 PM)
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Aaslam O Alaikum friends and peopleπŸ‘‹. I am leaving Samsung Members For No Specific Reason😊😊. I just wanna leave and you wont see me here again. I m sorry if i ever hurt someone I m extremely sorryπŸ˜”πŸ˜”. And thank you people for making me smile😊😊 and making me laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everytime. But now it's time to leave thank u for giving me Such a beautiful timeπŸ•™β³. I m happy 😊😊i joined this Family and sad because now i m leaving πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™. Forgive me for my mistakes. May God bless you all and be happy forever please remember me in you prayers🀲
Good ByeπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
 *~Allah Hafiz Forever~*
66 Comments
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Remember me in your Prayers
Galaxy Gallery
walaikum Salam....
it's sad that you are leaving.....but the good thing is that all of us enjoyed very good time with you....we all have very beautiful memories with you...😊😊
and yep off course our group was the best .....we all did very stupid things together as shughal...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the thing is that we all will miss you
So BEST OF LUCK
AND
STAY BLESSED....πŸ˜‰
Allah hafiz with BEST WISHES...πŸ₯°
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
literally zibrij our crew was the best on entire Samsung Members but now almost everyone is gone so there is no reason to stay here and i but i m extremely happy some of best friends and people thank you very much zibrij May God Bless Ya too. And yep we were the most silly people on Samsung members πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i will miss all of the silliness 😊😊
Galaxy Gallery
yep you are totally right....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
koi aisa nahi hota tha jis ko tang na kia ho...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and that's the main reason that why we will miss you....πŸ˜‰
and thank you so much for the part of this all the silliness ....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU....πŸ₯°
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
hmmm you too zibrij just enjoy your lives stay on sm and remember nothing stops if someone leaves. If i will leave 100 people will join 😊😊
Galaxy Gallery
yep right thank you....πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
but mein bhi kabhi kabhi ati hon....πŸ₯°
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
hmmmm but all of the fun and silliness is gone πŸ™πŸ™ and our crew is broken πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Galaxy Gallery
yep right...
nora bht pehlay hi chali gai thi....khuram bhai or Affan bhai bhi kabhi kabhi atay hayn Emma kay papers hayn or koi rah bhi nahi gaya tha sirf adeeba thi woh bhi kabhi kabhi ati hayn...
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
hmmmm bus esi waja c dil nahi lagta
MrΕ”ight
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
yes yes yesπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚