Original topic:

A52s5g - Camera quality remains same after all these updates!

(Topic created on: 09-22-2022 09:02 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Edited

Edited

64 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I meant that the camera of this phone is still superb!
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
But these are nice... ! Wish i can capture with N20U.. ☺️
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Note 20 u had superb cameras. Did they degrade it so much?
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
It depends on phone, sometimes it clicked superb pics but when i need a photo it let me down.. always... Since A11 update .. but ya it improved before a few months. But nothing compare to out of box experience.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Oh typical Samsung thing. Out of warranty - out of good updates and degradation starts!!
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
And ya, end of series too
0 Likes
monty9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Post some human subjects and compare it side by side to an iphone or oneplus or any company for that matter, you'll see the colour differences.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I trust my eyes. Why should I compare with Iphone photos when I know that these are the colours that I see with my eyes?
The punchy colors are due to the amoled screen. When I view these on the laptop(or change phone display color to natural from vivid), there is no issue. Except the hibiscus is over saturated, all others are natural.(Samsung has issues with bright red and yellow colours).
But that is far from "weird"!

Nb: the 3rd and 4th photos have exact natural colours as I see my eyes.
monty9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Not just iphones, any company i say. But even with our eyes i still see samsung picking incorrect colours, Samsung's displays are fairly accurate i feel just with some minor saturation which is kind of good. But the colours from camera i still feel are off, do check with your eyes with the camera aside though.
0 Likes