(Topic created on: 03-28-2022 04:07 AM)
prasaa18
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery

GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Depth and Macro are not the same dude. If so, you should have mentioned Depth. Why do you say Macro? Please change it ...
prasaa18
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Why am I lying brother. I did not know the name macro.The reason is that the word macro lens is mostly used.This is the quality of the depth camera sensor in my phone .Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by using the word macro lens.
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry for the word "lying". However, understand that the "Depth sensor" is completely different from the "Macro lens". You say, "The word macro is widely used, but that's your mistake. If you think so, then why do some of Samsung's devices give different depths and macros differently, because" macro lenses "are perfect for close-ups. up photography. The primary purpose of macro lenses is magnification because they are meant to take photos of very small subjects. But "Depth lens" is judge depth and distance to take your photography to new levels. It uses the known speed of light to measure. distance, effectively counting the amount of time it takes for a reflected beam of light to return to the camera sensor.

So, please understand this and change the title. If your mind is offended by me please forgive me.😊
prasaa18
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
thank you sooo much 😍
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You're welcome buddy😍😘
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Amazing....