Original topic:

ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ..

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 07:15 PM)
ᖇIƳᗩ_ᗰITᖇᗩ
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
292 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you sir.🙏
Galaxy Gallery
Riya ji...
I am surprised and delighted to get an invitation.., followed by selection as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador yesterday...
Another quite amazing thing is to see Priyanka Tank and Eshan Khan in that group 😀
Very happy to share this with you 😊 so we have been prepared for attending the Galaxy UNPACKED Event 2021 day after tomorrow virtually...
Galaxy Gallery
This is awesome. Samsung invited me too. But I don't want to be a Brand Ambassador. This is a very responsible job. So I didn't.
Congratulations to all of you, I am happy for all of you. I would like to know your experience as a Brand Ambassador first, then I will go next time.
All of you friends are Brand Ambassadors now, would you give me a special opportunity?😆😆😆
Just kidding.
Galaxy Gallery
ohhh... I don't know anything about brand Ambassador I just accepted as they hadn't given any guidelines and responsibilities as of now...
soo... I am in pool with out knowing any swimming... 😞😞😁😁😆😆
thank you Riya ji... shall definitely share our experience and seek your help if necessary... 👍👍
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you very much sir.🙏
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
congrats sir
Galaxy Gallery
Because I follow everyone.
I follow the Galaxy Gallery every day,
I don't miss a single picture.
Galaxy Gallery
No no, that's your misconception.
Tell me how many people I will follow? Everyone is my friend here.
If this makes you feel bad, I'm sorry.
All right, I don't want to hurt anyone. This time I will follow everyone.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
thanks,for following me sister ,.. but sagar vaghella is feeling more than me ,I hope u can follow him also because he feels u as friend and he give more credit to u please ,😀😀
Galaxy Gallery
that is so not the definition of friends , to follow whoever follows you , I think if you like their content and don't want to miss it then one should follow , she already observes everyone and motivates and support everyone and doesn't have to prove that by following each and everyone back . she even dedicated this post to her friends what else is needed 🙄🙄