Original topic:

Samsung galaxy grand 2  SM-G7102 mobile operating software is no longer running

(Topic created on: 03-27-2020 04:45 PM)
AbdulAziz35
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

After performing a factory reset, my Samsung galaxy grand 2  SM-G7102 mobile operating software is no longer running and is not charging. Now the mobile is completely off. Now what can I do to solve this problem. Note: I think the operating software of the mobile has been deleted. What should I do if this is a problem?

0 Likes
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
no software can be deleted or be removed from the device it must be motherboard break down go for service center
0 Likes
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
got grand 2 for around 21k at the time of launch and recently when checked for it's exchange value, it's showing Rs.1500/- only.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Z

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

- Follow standard charging procedure:
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

Press and hold the “Volume down” and Power / lock key for 10 to 20 seconds to perform the force reboot.

We appreciate your time and efforts, if the above steps doesn't bring much luck to you, would request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your deviceobce the lock down is over.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes