Original topic:

Samsung Fold 3 defected piece

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 02:38 PM)
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Fold
I been using samsung past 10 years since Note 2. I brought fold 3 this time hopping it's good. After 7 months careful use, a back line appeared at the folding area. I took technical service, they showed a small scratch and due to this it does not cover in warranty. The scratch is at the top corner of behind the left screen and issue is for the right screen. At the unfolding video, they showed its 2 screen for inner area and this does not make sense.  Now after paying a huge amount , I have to pay for their defected peice
15 Comments
K_M_A
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
I am so sorry for what happened to you.

It is known that the folded screen is very sensitive. It is supposed to have permanent frame protector in the screen, that already been given with the phone box.

Did you remove it or is it damaged?

Because as it was mentioned in the instruction sheet that this protection must be permanently placed in the screen and is not allowed to be removed

0 Likes
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Thank you for your concern.I read this and also saw video mentioning the same. I didnt remove this protector at all but I started observing the screen protector at folding are is like air gone inside.
0 Likes
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
If you google this issue, it's common and samsung is not ready to take responsibility
K_M_A
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
I think the only solution is to visit one of Authorized centers and send it to Samsung.

Since the warranty doesn't cover this
you'll be charged for repairing service. or if you change your mind about a repair for any reason, they might ask you to pay inspection fees only.
0 Likes
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
But what if it will be manufacturing or product defect? Why we have to pay as its their fault. What gueantee they give for such expensive phones
0 Likes
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
I went to them and they are rejecting to fix mentioning that it's not manufacture issue but huy just checked body
K_M_A
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Yes I expected the same as well, probably accidental damage. But don't worry, you can still ask them to pay for a repair.
0 Likes
Azhar06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
I didnt get you
0 Likes
K_M_A
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
I just telling you in both cases you can still fix your phone.
0 Likes