Original topic:

Issue with Fold 3

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 03:54 PM)
PallD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Iam a very loyal Samsung user using Smartphones starting from Omnia, I've had Orinal, Note, Note9 and Note 20...also other models like M32, A80 etc...Based on my past experience I had chosen to go for Fold3, which I bought on 15.11.2021.Recently it has developed a split in middle while opening, the phone is functional only that there is a gap in the middle and one side doesn't respond to touch.its very clear that it is a manufacturing defect and the claim that the fold should withstand 200000 operations is false. Most saddening part is that when I had taken this to service centre they have denied to repair the same in warranty,  citing that company has instructed them thus. My only submission is that not to indulge your money in this fancy phone...better to stick with conventional note/tab...as far as Iam concerned I will approach consumer forum for such cheating. 
2 Comments
PallD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
The way you and your service centre handled the issue is appalling, none of you tried to actually identify the issue and address it ,rather the idea was to bounce of the responsibility from the company.its unfortunate that you can get away with this type of custservice only in India, and dare not do such a thing in Korea or US, Europe
I think I should engage some govt agency to take up such fleecing of indian customers
USameerkumar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
This is exact same treatement even i had, and rightly said, its just india where samsung with this kind of customer service can get away. I also have the exact same issue, with my fold3 which i bought during the end of jan this year
I dont know wat warranty is for. When samsung service can rub everything on the customer, and this is a very common issue, if not all most of the fold phones are facing.
0 Likes