Original topic:

I made the biggest mistake by buying samsung z fold 3

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 11:37 AM)
shafique910
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Last year on December 8th I bought samsung galaxy z fold 3 and before that I was using fold 2 . But recently I updated my phone (auto update) and after that my phones wifi and hotspot stopped working. And now my inner display also stopped working suddenly. When I went to samsung service center they dint wanted to raise job card and insisted me to change the display which cost 54000. My phone is scratchless! I never expected this type of cheap quality product from samsung expecially . And I contacted samsung customer care so the floor supervisor Mr. Rajat Gupta told me it is a electronic product so we cannot help you in anyway if it is out of warranty. My phones warranty ended on dec 8 2022. And this issues started torturing me from January 1st week . I am really fed up from samsung product and it's rude service staff . I am never gonna buy a samsung product. ! I have read other reviews of the same phone and they were also complaining about the same issue . I request samsung to help me find a solution for this ! 
6 Comments
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Bro SCAMSUNG not fulfilling customer service they became very cheap...never buy SCAMSUNG phone
0 Likes
shafique910
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Correct
0 Likes
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z
Fold phone hi bekar h not durable at all
0 Likes
shafique910
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Worst part is they don't take their customers feedback seriously
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z
Yes Samsung customer care service is pathetic
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Z

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes