Original topic:

I am Yogesh Rudra.

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 02:09 AM)
Horus9275
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
I got an idea while I am using my Samsung smartphone for selfie. That when we see screen the punch hole, pop camera and noth are irritating so I think Samsung should develop a technology which can use whole screen of smartphone as cameras and screen.
By the way I develop the the technology but the issue that I didn't have money for patent this technology. But I am happy that I made a revolution in smartphone.

If anyone want to help in this send email at yogrudra9275@gmail.com or reply on post.
9 Comments
manuchalotra
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
great work yogesh i hope you will get the right person and sources for your innovative idea
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Samsung need to provide top bezel just like old days we need iris scanner and all the sensors on top bezel the sensors should no not be under screen
0 Likes
Horus9275
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
I develop no need of bezels infect it will 99 percent body ratio phone if I have resource to develop it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
we need bezel for all sensors fyi
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
bezels are true 100 percent screen
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
bezels are best for viewing experience
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z

Thankyou for sharing the idea.

It is already in development  Camera Under Screen.

May be you can see phone in 2020 first half.

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/03/samsung-confirmed-perfect-full-screen-development/

0 Likes
Horus9275
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
your link says under screen camera I am saying about the screen should work like camera and screen
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
camera lens is small size.. how can be full screen.. in my link when open the phone it will show full screen no camera
. .. but when you open camera app one part of screen will work as Camera..
0 Likes