Original topic:

Glaxy Fold Issue

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 11:28 PM)
MUB4SH3R
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Fold
I've been facing issue in Glaxy fold and I've complaint on several forum but yet to get a proper response for this premium device,
It's more then 15 days Ive reported issue but no positive reponse
7 Comments
Galaxy Fold
Hi, you can try going to the home page of Samsung Members and press Get Help in the lower part of the screen, or you can visit the nearest Samsung service centre, here you are just communicating with other Samsung users.
0 Likes
MUB4SH3R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
thanks for your feedback, actually same I did I went every where I spoken with complaint department, but they are keep me waiting without no response, for the reason I'm looking any option where I can raise my consern
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
Can I know what is the issue you are facing with your phone, maybe i can help.
0 Likes
MUB4SH3R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
it hanged too much that difficult to type message then they remotely access and say will be solve after that speaker and mic issue, then they said its software issue and suggest me to visit repair center they updated the software and still im not able to record any voice even though buds speaker issue some time voice came some time vanish
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
Hi, regarding the phone hanging issue you can try to go to Recovery Mode, switch off your device, then press and hold Volume up key + Bixby key until the phone starts up and galaxy logo appears, scroll down using Volume button to highlight Wipe Catch Partitions and select it using the bixby button then select yes, then restart your phone.
Regarding the phone voice issue it can be caused by one of the 3ed party applications and you need to go to Safe Mode to check, press power button then press and hold the red button on the screen ( power off ) that will activate Safe mode, during Safe Mode you can check whether if this issue still exists or not, if not that means that one off your 3ed party applications ( or more than 1 application) causing this issue, you can delete the suspicious application, then restart your phone.
Please let me know if this solutions was helpful.
0 Likes
MUB4SH3R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
thanks I will try and update
0 Likes
MUB4SH3R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
hi did same evem while doing test it shows that its mic. issue and yesterday I got call from technical department that your phone is fine even service center guys are witness that its not working i dont know how Samsung works
0 Likes