Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold 4 cover display is faulty & showing green lines, Samsung is 🤫

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 02:59 AM)
TheFastestIndian
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z

Samsung has started to deliver pre-ordered Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 flagships starting today. Consumers are so happy as the devices are now reaching their doorsteps, while, we just spotted that there are two green lines that appeared on the Galaxy Z Fold 4 cover display, raising questions on the manufacturing process of Samsung.

Concept creator HoiINDI shared his concern through a Twitter post, posting the faulty cover display of the Galaxy Z Fold 4, which is showing two green parallel lines. He spotted the issue while setting up the device as the posted video showcases the first impression of the initial setup interface.

As per his claim, Samsung has refused for the replacement of the recently delivered Galaxy Z Fold 4, therefore, he managed to warn users for a recheck of the cover display issue. At the time of writing, Samsung remained silent on the matter, while the thread is now getting more user reports for the same issue as no one wants an issue-packed flagship that costs $1799.

As the screenshots are clearly hinting at a manufacturing defect on the Galaxy Z Fold 4’s cover display, Samsung should hear the concern of the consumer and proceed with a replacement as soon as possible. As of now, the fault is spotted by just one buyer, but the graph might increase seeing the Twitter post, and will surely make a bad impact on the sales.

Several Samsung phones reported having green tint or green line issues on display. While the Galaxy S20 models are affected with a green tint, the S10 FE had ghost touches. The company claimed that it had fixed defects like green tints or lines through software updates, but, the reality isn’t the same.
4 Comments
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Common man be practical. I have used fold 3 for 1 year without one single issue now I am using fold 4 more then 1 month with no issue like how ur displaying. Here and there issue will be there with some device that we can't help on it . That does not mean all fold phones are faulty.
0 Likes
common-man
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
You are lucky that you didn't get any issues in your fold.
It doesn't mean fold series is good and As common man we spent lots of money on that but we get trash cans.
0 Likes
Members_JmgVnlY
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 for one year and I bought a new one.
It has come with the problem of shutting down while folding and only switching on when it is unfolded.

it is a total manufacturing defect and my phone is not physically damaged of any type, I have come to know from Samsung’s customer care that this same issue happens with many customers and it is a loop in this product.

0 Likes
Members_JmgVnlY
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 for one year and I bought a new one.
It has come with the problem of shutting down while folding and only switching on when it is unfolded.

it is a total manufacturing defect and my phone is not physically damaged of any type, I have come to know from Samsung’s customer care that this same issue happens with many customers and it is a loop in this product.

0 Likes