Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold 2 is a SCAM

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 09:40 AM)
MrAkaPrime
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z

I would not suggest buying this and falling into the Samsung Scam. I got mine on 17th OCT and on 12th Nov it's broken a crack on the centerfold has appeared and to my surprise, Samsung technician says I might have closed the phone too hard. Where Samsung claims this to be equipped with a very sturdy and improved Hinge design the Samsung technicians think otherwise. This is nothing more than a gimmick by Samsung to make you pay for repairs. SAMSUNG feels More like SCAM-SUNG

8 Comments
Tejaschhat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
it's not Scam I am using it since couple of months and I am very happy with the phone ....I suggest you show to Samsung Service center and get it repaired
0 Likes
MrAkaPrime
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

why should I get it repaired with accidental damage and pay more for it when it is not my fault ??? many have faced the same issue stop talking out of your **bleep** it is a premium phone why would even 2 or 3 people accept a fault which should have never happened in the first place ??? think before you open your mouth.. I do not expect advice from nonpremium users.

0 Likes
Galaxy Z
What do you exactly mean by "non premium users"? Are you differentiating between a flasgship and a midrange user? Whoa man, if you are doing so, then I must say that you have no place here in this community. We do not differentiate people or judge people on how much money they have. We judge people on how much tech knowledge they have.
0 Likes
MrAkaPrime
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Who are you ??? a Samsung representative ?? or just some punk trying to gather virtual Samsung points ??? All necessary images and reports have been provided to Samsung. as for ur tech knowledge, who gives a **bleep** unless ur Elon musk so just shut your hole really tight.

0 Likes
MrAkaPrime
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

I did and they are pinning it on me and that is totally not acceptable even the technician assigned is not qualified to work on fold his reply was he sent the photos to his HOD and they couldn't make out the cause for the screen damage, would you accept decisions on Fold 2 based on photo sharing?

0 Likes
Posco
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Z
I had the exact same issue and was charged for the screen replacement. The service center folks accepted that it was a manufacturing defect but the stupid QA guys at Samsung said it was caused by me. I'm still trying to fight this with them but they have just ignored it. We should start a petition and let the Youtubers know about this fault so that people are aware and not make the bad choice of buying this fragile expensive phone from an arrogant and ignorant company like Samsung
MrAkaPrime
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

I am on it with you I have already filed for a court case against Samsung also a Legal Notice is on its way lets connect on Dm will surely appreciate the documents from your end to make Samsung realize that they should not be running this SCAM.

AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
thankfully no issues on fold 1 and not on fold 2 aS well
0 Likes