Original topic:

Fold 4 - complete waste of money - Dont buy - Save your hard earned money

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 02:04 AM)
kiro1010
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold
I am Samsung user for the last 6 years during which i bought several samsung mobiles and products. Was impressed with the Fold 3 despite it was not usuable after 1 year.

Bought the fold 4 and guess what after 10 days, the phone was not cable charging. Went to service center, after 5 working days they discover that they have to change the motherboard and i have to accept losing data.

I didnt accept that and requested them to give me a new phone since as confirmed by them it is a manufacturer issue. They tried everything with me to accept and declined to change the phone despite being a loyal high spend customer.

To cut the story short, i had no other option than to accept with a promise that data will not be erased. Again they couldnt do it, i had to buy cloud storage to keep my data. So paid more money to fix their manufacturer issue. Guess what mobile was given to them on the 6th of December 2022, received by me on the 25th of December to backup data. I gave them the mobile again on the 29th of December, they changed motherboard. After 3 days of use, now my front screen is not working.

This is just an awareness post, i have lost my hard earned money with this company, so dont need other to suffer. 

7 Comments
Galaxy Fold
All I say is we're sorry you have been experiencing this and hope it gets resolved soon
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
مرحبا
0 Likes
kiro1010
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold
مرحبا
0 Likes
kiro1010
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for your kind words. I gave up on this company and will buy a mobile from a company that care for customers and know how to take responsibility
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Fold
I do agree this company service center is the worse i went for same problem but my phone when charging with powerbank specially anker new model my phone sometomes gose off gave me same solution could be mother board had to factory rest and all that **bleep**
0 Likes
NaazP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold
My Z fold 4 inside fold screen just stopped working..just like that. Its ridiculous how such high end phones malfunction within a year of use
0 Likes
RahoulS
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Fold
My Fold 4 inner screen also stopped working with no warning, 15 days after the 1 Yr warranty lapsed... outer screen and cellular service work, but not WiFi or Bluetooth.. shocking reliability for such an expensive phone.
0 Likes