Before you try the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:
Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Reset Camera app :
If you try to take pictures or videos using the Camera app, but it keeps crashing or the 'Camera Failed' warning appears on your screen, resetting the Camera app may fix the problem. Please follow the steps below.
1. Open Camera and select Settings.
2. Select Reset settings.
3. Tap Reset to reset the Camera app.
1. Go to Settings and select Apps.
2. Choose camera to clear the cache of.
3. Select Storage.
4. Tap Clear cache.
Force restart your device :
If your device is still slow or freezes even after you reset the Camera app, try force restarting your device to resolve the issue.
1. Turn off your device by holding down the Volume down key and Side key, then selecting Power off.
2. Once the screen goes black, press and hold the Volume down key and Side key.
3. When the Samsung logo appears on-screen, release both fingers from the keys.