Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Want details about Galaxy F62

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 05:12 PM)
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy F
Hello guys..Is here any one use galaxy F62 ?? How it's performance and camera quality ?? Please tell me details about F62 in real life performance..
27 Comments
salty_abs
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Ok. So I've not updated my phone to July patch.

So, for me, internet speed is good. But I'm 9 to 5 guy. So I always find myself connected to some wifi. Even on mobile data -- I never found myself struggling with internet. But do remember I don't watch videos on mobile data.

Call quality is excellent. Although the network reception is not excellent. My old G5 Plus could let me talk even from tight corners of my house where I generally have poor signal. But this thing struggles there.

Performance - It's great. I don't play heavy games, but I do have lots of apps and multiple email accounts -- all of them syncing all the time. It performs well, I'd say

But battery performance is not really excellent. Although It's having 7000mAh, it will provide you only 1.5 days of backup (with 7-10hrs screen on time). In absolute sense this is a great backup, but considering 7000 mAh, it's only average.

Let me know if you want to know anything else!
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
In this price segment does it justified device?
0 Likes
salty_abs
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Nope. I bought it at 16,500 No cost EMI. So it's ok for me. I definitely won't buy it for 25k.
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
From where you bought it at 16500??
0 Likes
salty_abs
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Through Samsung website directly. Back in mid June they're running monsoon offer.
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Ok
0 Likes
John J
Active Level 6
Galaxy F

F62 rom is not optimized and its 7000mah battery lasts just 1day and a half, that includes your night or sleep time of 8-6 hours. Charging time takes between 2 to 3 hours depending on choosing to go anywhere between 95 & 100% charge. So effective use of phone is just over a day. 

Buying a phone in the name of 7000mah battery to charge it every day is absurd.  Even if on power saving mode or keeping apps in sleep. Makes no sense to pay above even for 10k for a device to do these steps. 

Though the phone runs all apps without lag, the high battery drain is uncalled for. A 5 yr old  6" Asus 3000mah does all the same tasks without lag for 1 day and a half.  Never used this asus phone on power saving mode or apps to sleep.

Based on my experience with previous good phones, the cost of buying this F62 does not equate to value for daily driver or the money.

Forum has many users complaining on the latest rom update having messed up internet speeds. It will take another 3-4 months for another update and till then users are stuck with an underperforming device. Many users have requested for optimizing the rom and yet Samsung developers have not done this job.

As for me, the F62 back case came off at two locations in 20 days of use, and after the service center tried fitting it back, the gap remains at the exact two locations. Did the back case shrink??? The case was escalated within Samsung and it has been open since June 11, 48 days going without any replacement or refund. Executive level has standard reply on every status inquiry "team" is working on it and they will get back to you. Service center got no intimation other than asked for the relevant documentation on the gaps as the back cover is still in good condition. Samsung isn't even communicating with the service center in spite of getting documentation. Samsung closed their own service centers for cost cutting. 

Another user posted in this forum having dust under lens cover in spite of a sealed brand new device. 

My samsung experience is a very bad one. Its an unlucky draw if you got a device with an issue.

The marketing hype on the specs does not translate to real world durable, daily driver product. Unoptimized rom, no CA, high battery drain and underperforming 7000mah that lasts a day, poor quality checks for made in India product. 

No advocacy for  f62 device at this price point. Choose something else is my recommendation. 

It scores on the screen, the display is good. Device should sell for 8,999/- as a media streaming centric device. It will sell as hot cakes if their network connectivity is resolved. 

0 Likes
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Don't buy. Just check the post for this model by other members in community. Everyone is begging for 4G+ and ota of required things. You have to do the same after few days of buying.
I will recommend for other brand .
0 Likes