Original topic:

Wah Ji Wah !!!! Without Sim Network signal showing in my F23

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 12:12 AM)
arun7129
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy F
Ha Ha... Samsung hai to kuch bhi mumkin hai.....

Without any sim in my F23 phone.. Network signal showing...... 

Jaadu.....
9 Comments
iamskhabeeb
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Yes for emergency calls only
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
All Samsung phones show this.
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Bro i have a s21 fe 5g but still welcome offer is not showing to me, I have applied it in my jio app and also in website but still it's showing coming soon to your area, meanwhile my cousins Nord 2 5g working on 5g in my room with full network strength with speed of 900mbs to 1.2 gbps speed can you please help me to get the 5g or it's problem from jio's server end 🤔 that we can't resolve.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Yes, it's an issue with jio. Showed the same for me. But one day suddenly I got 5g without Samsung giving any particular updates. That means Jio is failing to recognise certain phones as 5g. Strangely only a few phones has this issue. Many s21fe users are already using jio 5g.
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Yes i have seen here actually lots of owners of s21 fe using 5g but it's my bad luck that i can't use true 5g despite having the phone, bloody jio is responsible for this nonsense welcome offer policy, instead of giving randomly they should go with manual procedure where owners have to chose and activate 5g by themselves to get the welcome offer otherwise this feels like... discrimination against lots of users
0 Likes
Galaxy F
और भाई Standlone अपडेट के लिए कोई नई खबर
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Haan
Milegi 30 February ko.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Bhai ye sabhi samsung me show karta hai.
0 Likes