Original topic:

WHY IS CARRIER AGGREGATION/4G+ DISABLED IN SAMSUNG GALAXY F62 MOBILE?

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 12:19 PM)
Navam9530
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
WHY IS CARRIER AGGREGATION/4G+ EXCLUDED FROM THE SOFTWARE OF SAMSUNG GALAXY F62? Even though, the Flagship Samsung Exynos 9825 Processor is capable of 8× Carrier Aggregation.

This is a Screenshot from one of the Specs of the Processor

So, you haven't included it in the System's Software WANTEDLY. Shame on you Samsung! Because even Budget phones have 4G+ Feature nowadays.IF A MOBILE IS INCAPABLE OF ESTABLISHING A GOOD NETWORKING, THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF CALLING IT A MOBILE? You've wasted my ₹24,000 by providing me the WORST mobile on Earth. (EVEN JIO PHONE CAN BEAT IT!). Because it hasOver-Heating, Battery Drainage issues other thanSlow Connectivity. From now on, I'll never buy a single product from you Samsung, because I don't want to be fooled again. I'll switch toXioami, because they CARE about Customers and especially NOT like you. I would also recommend NOT to buy from Samsung to all my friends and family.DON'T LOSE CUSTOMERS! IF U WANT TO STAY IN THE INDIAN MARKET, THEN UNDERSTAND INDIANS' PROBLEMS AND ENABLE CARRIER AGGREGATION IN SAMSUNG GALAXY F62 MOBILE THROUGH A SOFTWARE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE YOU REACH 0% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION LEVEL AND LOSE BY XIAOMI!

Fun Fact: I tried 4 times to post this topic (0.18MB) and took whole 2 minutes to being submitted due to SLOW CONNECTIVITY!
40 Comments
Navam9530
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Please like this Post and ask all your friends (who are VICTIMS OF SAMSUNG) to do so. Wish that it becomes Trending and can be seen by the Samsung Developers and hope our Common Problem can be solved soon!
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy F
Yes ! Samsung Wantedly Disabled In Their Software . Flood feedbacks to samsung
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
Samsung should include 4g+ for f62
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Sign and share this petition 👇👇👇
http://chng.it/kjZsZrpjQ6
f62_CA
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
Plz give us 4g plus.....
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Yes. We need carrier aggregation immediately. Otherwise we all purchased a non-samsung mobile from next time.
RajeshD21
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
I too never buy Samsung phones
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
I hate samsung mobiles
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
Samsung will always be samsung, never choose samsung again.