Original topic:

Sound problem in Samsung galaxy F23 after reset

(Topic created on: 03-16-2023 11:09 PM)
RK887
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F
Before 2 days I had reset my device but now it's sound comes very bad. I don't know what I do. I had restart 2 times and Switch off and on but problem not solved.
5 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
That's strange
0 Likes
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
Last option is keep your data backup and then factory reset your device and then check
0 Likes
RK887
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
I did factory reset the mobile and the problem also got fixed.
0 Likes
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
Good 👍
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

A: Disconnect all accessories:

1. Disconnect anything plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphone, Bluetooth, etc.

2. Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device. (If any)

B: If the issue does not resolve then check device volume settings, please follows the below steps:

Settings >> Tap on Sound & vibration >> Tap on Volume >> Drag the volume adjustment bar left or right to increase or decrease the device volume.

To verify, play music and check the music sound. If the sound quality is good, then your speaker is working fine.

C: If issue not resolved then Check mute all sound option, please follow the below steps:

Settings >> Tap on Accessibility >> Tap on Hearing enhancements >> Disable Mute all sounds (if enabled).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes