Original topic:

Slow network speed in this mob of samsung f62

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 02:24 PM)
anug1971
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Network speed of my samsung f62 phone is very low and most of time network unavailable showing and network catching is wrost due unavailability of carrier aggregation, please provide network carrier aggregation in next update,i hope you will understand my issue and resolve as early as possible. 
Thank you!
9 Comments
karthik1991
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Bro may be you are from cell tower
Once restart the mobile this may help
0 Likes
Galaxy F
It's not the phone. It's the network provider. It may be due to too may people are in the same tower. That's the reason. Try refresh the network using the manual setting .
0 Likes
anug1971
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Bro your dialogs are same as jio customer care executive, are you belong from that? I have already checked with same sim with another phone and got that f62 is really very slowest phone evere i hv seen...
0 Likes
Kawsar4s
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Change your data connection/Sim carrier(Such as Airtel) , are you net. Engineering?
0 Likes
Abhishek246
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Brother in my Galaxy f62 there is black smearing problem.
In your device it is there in dark mode while scrolling. Eg.In settings specially.
anug1971
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Bro my f62 Still working good in dark mode ,no black smearing observed at anywhere, the only problem is networking ,that is very weak in this phone...may your problem is device wise so strongly raises the problem to get it solve in next update may samsung will consider it....keep raise issues for solution
0 Likes
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Everyone complaining network reception, heating issue, carrer aggression. Sent so many error logs, mails and tweets but no response. Useless brand time to switch to other brand
0 Likes
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
same problem for me as well. if samsung will not fix this network issue soon , I will sell this device and never purchased samsung. I will make it sure that no relative/friends of mine will never buy samsung .
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes