Original topic:

Security update gor samsung F62

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 12:43 AM)
prayaskothari
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy F
Hey, 
Can anyone tell me if you also have facing issue with November security update for samsung galaxy F62 or other model's. 
1. Charging issue
2. Doesn't show any fast charging notification in lock screen and notification bar
3. Battery drain greater before November update
4. Some apps open up and instant close

Please samsung team help me out from this issue and raise concen about these points. Fixed these bugs which are come with November upate. I don't why samsung facing these kind of issue because Samsung have a much better OS and software update policy rather then any other OS. Please team help!!! help !!! And please fix these bug with a small update for samsung member's

Yours faithfully
Samsung F62 user
PRAYAS KOTHARI
10 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes