Original topic:

Samsung gives update to slow down phones 🤬

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 06:28 PM)
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy F
I'm using my Samsung galaxy f62 from last 4 months but after applying the last update given to my phone my phone became slower it is overheating 
And main issue is about network I use airtel simcard and even my family use airtel simcards but their internet works fine and my net is slower than 2g phone even if it shows full network strength I'm too much frustrated 
I tried to change the sim slot 1 to slot 2 the problem continues 
After that I thought it could be the defect of simcard 
So I insert the sim into my old galaxy m30s and it worked fine but even more faster than others 

And now the result is the update was for to bring some errors to devices so we thought it's time to buy new phone 

What do they think? You should look into it
And if no one answered me about this then Im gonna file a case on samsung for giving me this freaking update🤬
27 Comments
Galaxy F
Your device has issue please visit Samsung Authorised Service center and they will fix it for sure.
0 Likes
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
This all happened after I updated my phone this is not device issue
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
And nearest service centre is about 45km from my house it closes on 2pm and they keep customers awaiting
Galaxy F
Oh my! Then you can report error in the error reporting section of Samsung members app. You will receive response in about 24-48 hrs.
0 Likes
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
They are saying that make it **bleep** detailed log and send agian
0 Likes
Galaxy F
THEY WILL JUST SEND YOU SOME STEPS TO FOLLOW WHICH ONE OF THEM I HAVE ALREADY SUGGESTED YOU
0 Likes
Galaxy F
FOR INTERNET

RESET NETWORK SETTINGS BY
GENERAL MANAGEMENT > RESET > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS
AFTER THIS RESTART[REBOOT] YOUR DEVICE ONCE

AND ABOUT DEVICE WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE
NO OTHER SOLUTION
0 Likes
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Galaxy F