Original topic:

Samsung F62

(Topic created on: 01-22-2023 10:56 AM)
Hemanta76
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy F
I have been using Samsung galaxy F62 for almost 18 months and have almost nothing issues other than signal strength..It has not support carrier aggregation  and it's signal strength is weak and facing network issues only... others almost ok for me....
5 Comments
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
Facing problems battery drain issue, network issue
Hemanta76
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I haven't facing battery drain problem yet but facing network issue only.. you should optimize the app and off the notification of the unimportant apps and control the background apps running in your phone in the App menu of the settings...
0 Likes
salty_abs
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Same! Actually, looking at other phones in the market, I think this phone is actually better than some other (Samsung) phones with few compromises - we've got dedicated memory card slot, headphone jack, decent display, fast storage (UFS 3.0) and decent battery life. Considering the fact that I got this at 15k at no cost EMI made it even better.

I mean there's no phone launched by Samsung till date in the similar price range which has same or better features.
Hemanta76
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Rightly say... I buy in 18 k.. and Samsung gives all features of A series here..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly restart your smartphone once and also re-insert your SIM card.
Check device network in an open area: Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes