Original topic:

Samsung F23 hangs quite often

(Topic created on: 10-24-2022 09:57 PM)
the_harsh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy F

The Samsung f23 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 😁 processor, which is an advanced processor, but the phone hangs quite often 😡. I don't do any kind of gaming or multitasking but the phone hangs sometimes.

Previously I had M30s and M21 phones with "Exynos Processor😠" which suffered a lot due to failure and restart issues.

Now I thought of getting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G but still the  hanging problem started 😠, I hope this will be resolved in the upcoming updates 🙏.

Samsung seems to be taking a careless and bad attitude with its mid-credit phones, so its impression in India is getting worse.

21 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Are you using a sd card/ memory card? If yes, remove it ane check the phone for one day.

Nb: Even after having terrible experience with m21 and m30s, why did you still buy a Samsung?
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Doing the same mistake for the 3rd time and you're complaining that it lags and hangs.
That's stupidity
0 Likes
the_harsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy F

Samsung has failure and restart issues with "Exynos processor", so this time I thought of getting Samsung phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.  

That's not stupidity, that's a calculated risk, if you're educated you'll understand

My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy S Duos, which lasted for 6 years, So I have a soft corner with Samsung and its GOO UI.

As a patriot, I don't take mobile phones of China origin.

0 Likes
adi92836
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Same patriotic Chinese phone are cheap but I prefer samsung and iphone
0 Likes
infoman
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
You can reach out to the customer care service. I also have F23 5G but didn't experienced such issues. But yeah I have used M21 and now he is now more, died with due honor and respect. Exynos 9611 is a total scam.
0 Likes
the_harsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy F

My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy S Duos, which lasted for 6 years, So I have a soft corner with Samsung and its GOO UI.

Samsung has failure and restart issues with "Exynos processor", so this time I thought of getting Samsung phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. 

As a patriot, I don't take mobile phones of China origin.

0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Good for you
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Have you tried removing the memory card?
0 Likes
the_harsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy F

I am not using a memory card

0 Likes