Original topic:

Samsung F23 5G VOLTE SETTING

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 11:42 AM)
Thangaraj210
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Dear sir,
 Samsung f23 5g VOLTE Setting not showing please support I'm working in telecom job sum purpose usage. 
4 Comments
VermaSu
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
If you using jio or airtel then volte toggle won't appear as it work automatically.
0 Likes
Thangaraj210
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
I'm used both separately volte mode off required
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

We would like to inform you that, if you are using Airtel SIM services then volte options are being removed by Airtel itself. So, your smartphone will automatically work on the default settings of volte. If, you are using any other SIM Card then try to contact your particular network service provider. So, to get your issue resolved, kindly contact your network service provider.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Vinayak_0710
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
In my device network mode shows only LTE mode how to switch in VOlte mode please contact as soon as possible
0 Likes