Original topic:

Regarding f62 gaming performance

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 10:14 PM)
harsh_57
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
Hey guys!! Hope you doing well
Ik Im asking something impossible but please give some best settings to run call of duty mobile without any fps drops Im already regretting my decision of buying this phone I seriously didnt know that it would be this bad. Other than BGMI every game lags alot in this phone but Im not a bgmi player and I have reasons not to like it and I have spent alot of money on codm too. So please help me so I can play a game which I like alot without any fps drops or lags. 
85 Comments
Galaxy F
You really should have read this blog before buying that piece of **bleep**; nothing can be done now, you're stuck with this **bleep** poor device. It's because of **bleep** poor GPU performance, no trick will help you in this regard. Although, if you do find something that works, let me know
harsh_57
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
So Im basically Im **bleep** now right? My money got wasted in dumb**bleep** device also in game too
Galaxy F
I am telling you, only if you knew about this **bleep** device, you never would have bought it
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
F62 has great chipset but no optimization, dats why first several minutes phone works smoothly and afterthat heavy heating issue so might get poor gpu performance and slow cpu clocks speed. And Causes lag , fps down
harsh_57
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
So I cant do anything cant I anymore
0 Likes
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
Even samsung can't do anything
Galaxy F
No, you're stuck with this **bleep**, just like us 🙁
Galaxy F