• 🆘 OneUi Version : 4.1 
 • 🔅 Build Number : F415FXXS1BVB7 
 • 🚨 Security patch : 1 March 2022
 • ⬇ Update size : 1910.06 MB
 • 🗓️ Release Date : 03/05/2022
 • 🇮🇳 Indian 

🆑 Changelog : 🆑

😍 Major update based on Android 12 and OneUi 4.1

🎨 Colour palette : Customize your phone with unique colours based you current wallpaper ( lockscreen or homescreen ) , this colours will applied to menus, buttons, backgrounds, and apps throughout your phone which supports monet (Google-Material-You).

💎 Privacy related updates : One UI 4.1 offers strong privacy protection to make sure your personal information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
• Permission info at glance 
• Camera and Microphone indicator 
• Approximate location 
• Switch from text to call 
• More search results in message 
• Easier search in My Files 
• Enhanced edge panels 
• Resizable Picture-in-Picture (PiP mode) 
• Quick access to Pop-up window 

⌨️ Samsung Keyboard
• Quick access to GIFs, emojis, and stickers
• Animated emoji pairs
• Even more stickers
• Writing assistant

📺 Home screen & Lock screen
• New widget design
• Easier widget selection
• Listen where you want
• Voice recording
• Calendar and schedule at once

📷 Camera : Enjoy a simpler layout while you take pictures and videos. The scene optimizer button only appears in Photo mode if there’s low light or you’re scanning a document. Portrait and Night mode settings are now tucked away and more intuitive.
• Lens and zoom
• Video that never misses a moment
• Pro photography
• Enhanced scanning

🖼️ Gallery : Whether you’ve got thousands of pictures and videos or just a few treasured moments, Gallery makes it easier to find what you need and keep your collection organized.
• Enhanced stories
• Easier albums
• More control over information

🎦 Photo and video editor : Sometimes your photos and videos need a few tweaks. One UI’s Photo and Video editors are there to make your pictures look their best before you share them.
• Emojis and stickers
• Lighting control
• Highlight reels
• Never lose the original

🤓 AR Emoji : Use your own personal emojis to spice up your messages, make fun videos, and more. You can create a digital version of yourself, or try a different look. The possibilities are endless.
• Jazz up your profile
• Face stickers
• Dance the night away
• Design your own clothes

📍 Sharing : One UI helps you stay connected and share your experiences with others. Just tap the Share button in any app.
• Easier navigation
• Photo sharing

🗓️ Calendar : One UI 4.1 makes it even easier to keep your busy life organized.
• Quick add events
• More search options
• Share with others
• Easier date and time selection
• Recover deleted events

🌐 Samsung Internet : One UI’s fast and secure web browser now makes it even easier to find the webpages you’re looking for and protect your privacy.
• Search suggestions
• Search from the Home screen
• Start in Secret mode

🏥 Device Care : See your phone’s performance, security, and battery life at a glance, solve problems quickly, and get deep diagnostics for more complex issues.
• Battery and security at a glance
• Understand your phone’s overall status
• Diagnostic checks

Accessibility : One UI is designed for everyone. In One UI 4.1, you’ll get even more options to help you use your phone in the way that’s most comfortable for you.
• Always there when you need it
• Mouse gestures
• Adjust your screen at once
• Eye comfort
• Extra dim screen
• Customizable flash notifications
• Easier magnification

🤑 More features and improvements
• Better Always On Display
• Enhanced Dark mode
• Charging info at a glance
• Easier brightness control
• Safety and emergency menu
• Settings search enhancements
• Keep your eyes on the road
• Skip an alarm just once
• Day or night at a glance
• Switch from texts to calls
• More search results in Messages
• Easier search in My Files
• Enhanced Edge panels
• Resizable picture-in-picture
• Quick access to pop-up window options

🐞 Bugs : • I didn't found any bug yet but i will keep updating this article if i found anything.

☮️ For more information you can visit : https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-F415F/INS/doc.html

16 Comments
AjayBhojaniAB
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
What ?
Can you please write in english.
0 Likes
Motiar
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
My Samsung F41 phone is still using Android 10. I want to update to Android 11 but the update is not coming. How can I update now? My phone was getting updates but I did a factory reset without updating
AjayBhojaniAB
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
That's wired thing you should contact samsung team or visit nearly customer service center.
0 Likes
Motiar
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
My Samsung F41 phone is still using Android 10. I want to update to Android 11 but the update is not coming. How can I update now? My phone was getting updates but I did a factory reset without updating
Motiar
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
আমার Samsung F41 ফোন এখনও Android 10 ব্যবহার করছে। আমি Android 11-এ আপডেট করতে চাই কিন্তু আপডেট আসছে না। আমি এখন কিভাবে আপডেট করতে পারি? আমার ফোন আপডেট হচ্ছিল কিন্তু আমি আপডেট না করেই ফ্যাক্টরি রিসেট করেছি।

Āmāra Samsung F41 phōna ēkhana'ō Android 10 byabahāra karachē. Āmi Android 11-ē āpaḍēṭa karatē cā'i kintu āpaḍēṭa āsachē nā. Āmi ēkhana kibhābē āpaḍēṭa karatē pāri? Āmāra phōna āpaḍēṭa hacchila kintu āmi āpaḍēṭa nā karē'i phyākṭari risēṭa karēchi.

Motiar
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
My Samsung F41 phone is still using Android 10. I want to update to Android 11 but the update is not coming. How can I update now? My phone was getting updates but I did a factory reset without updating20220513_092523_9786_1652412322.jpg
Gear5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
I want to download latest update in galaxy F41
0 Likes