Original topic:

Need help with Samsung member app issue

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 06:00 PM)
John J
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F

Samsung member app does not sign in. Toast message: Server response error. Server error. Try again later (0).

This error first occurred after the first phone reset back in May 25. The reset was done through recovery mode.

Troubleshooting steps:

1. The service center had done their reset and device update 
  2. Removed and added the samsung account credentials
  3. Wiped cache and data on samsung member app
  4. Reset apps from recovery mode

Samsung member app is functioning for error reporting, messaging customer representatives, able to view community forum pages. getting notification of replies and thread updates <--- and this part is puzzling  - the app knows my account and gives notification for posts i am following

It just does not sign in through My page, cannot reply to messages.

Wiped cache/data from KLMS agent. So noticed at random times when samsung member app was accessed KLMS agent app opens up in hindi for acccepting terms and conditions. After accepting, the klms agent never came up again but samsung member app continues not to sign in but provides all the updates.

Part of the samsung member app knows my account, posts and other interactions, gives account appropriate updates from other users related to subscribed posts, while it does get signed in. 

Error reporting was provided with system log, reply was the issue is being reviewed. 

Any method to upload debug log files for error reporting, the attachment options within samsung member app are camera, media, screenshot. Asking this question in error reporting software, they replied the issue is under review.

3 Comments
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
SMA217FM

sn7437061@gmail.com
0 Likes
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
SMA217FM