Original topic:

It's not a vibration but a spring like feedback

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 09:17 PM)
SuroBar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
I don't know why & how this spring like vibration sound come I noticed multiple time that specially during video recording when it trouble on focus (on near subject) not focusing it gives this spring like of feedback ( sometime negligible & sometimes this spring like feedback in lower part of phone) ..generally motor give feedback but it's not like normal vibration feedback 🤥🤥🤐 ( like this F62 ,in this unit network call quality is strong & smoth) ( also telling that first day of received it's has camera error, camera close, warnings , camera close & auto restart after Ota update it's fixed but .. I can't understand what is this f62 spring like feedback or anything happen..(. Is it any feature or Bug or for defective hardware Not only camera recording But also I noticed once while playing a task
10 .sec
23. Sec
1.10 sec notice thise spring like sound or feedback

0 Likes
5 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
If the device is working normal and you are not having any issues then its ok
But that vibration, you should once visit service center
0 Likes
SuroBar
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
How & from where & why this sound come...can you tell me I'm scared
0 Likes
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
After October update camera quality gone gone, battery drain issue Continues
0 Likes
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SuroBar
Active Level 1
Galaxy F

certainly i found a article ....said that

" - The sound is due to the Camera Lens Barrel required to operate the Auto Focus function.

If your device supports an Auto Focus function, the Camera module lens unit will be suspended over the image sensor. The auto focus adjusts by moving the lens unit up and down over the image sensor. This helps the Auto Focus speed and accuracy and also reduces battery usage. 

The camera module is fitted with a 'Stopper' to limit the lens movement within the camera module - when the lens and stopper touch (by shaking your device) a noise may occur. This is a normal operation of the camera. The sound made may differ slightly by device types and model.

is this same for F62 cause i noticed a spring like noise (sometime ignorable ) while video focusing on near object

#galaxyF62

0 Likes