Original topic:

Issue on Galaxy F62

(Topic created on: 10-14-2021 11:56 AM)
Dasrahul
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F

Hello all Galaxy F62 users I am facing an issue on my F62 after the last software update. Sometimes DND mode is activated automatically. I called on Samsung helpline number and the agent said that they also got the complaint for this issue from other users. I want to know that did you guys also face the same issue?

15 Comments
SpY345
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy F
Hello bro,

I am facing same issue.... how to resolve this issue ??

I recently baught f62 few days ago... help me to solve this issue...
0 Likes
Dasrahul
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Bro the issue of DND isn't solved after performing factory data reset. I think it's a bug in the latest software update.
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Go to DND settings and delete schedule timings...
Screenshot_20211014-115416_Settings_7403.jpg
0 Likes
Dasrahul
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Schedule timing is already off
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes