Original topic:

I need 4g+

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 07:59 PM)
Vatsal1610
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
In my Samsung Galaxy F62, after latest July security patch update, there is having some serious network issue in my phone. Network reception has became so poor now and internet in working like a snail. I can't even use whatsapp because of this network issue. And I found out, I'm not the only one who's facing this issue after this latest update, more than 65% users are facing this serious network issue. I have done all troubleshooting steps, I did factory reset phone so don't reply me with the same robotic network troubleshooting steps. Please do something and release a quick patch update to solve this serious network issue asap. Also this phone lacks carrier aggregation. Other cheaper phones have this feature. Why don't you add carrier aggregation support in Samsung F62? What's the use of buying this expensive phone if network is not working properly? A phone without proper network connection is like a brick. Please unlock 4G+ support for this phone in next update.
7 Comments
va9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy F
Another issue is in dual messanger. Dual whatsapp downloads do not appear in gallery
Galaxy F

Note: If the issue is not resolved by method 1 then move on to the next method.

1. Check device network in a different location/network coverage area.

2. Check device network mode settings:- Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

3. Check network operator settings:- Settings > Connections > Tap on Network operator > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

4. Check SIM cards:- Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

5. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

》》 BY SAMSUNG SUPPORT 《《
0 Likes
gouravsama
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Same issue from july. Samsung has made my phone a brick with that useless update
gouravsama
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Even not able to downgrade to old software
gouravsama
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Have reported so many times about the issue but they reply with same system generated replies. Fed up of samsung. Not gonna buy any samsung **bleep** again
KC-F62
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Very worse network support for calls internet and wifi post july upgrade. No fix till then. Even samsung store technician cannot help on this. If it can't be fixed then please take your mobile back and refund our amounts
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....  

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes