Original topic:

How to lock and hide apps in Galaxy F62 ?

(Topic created on: 08-16-2021 11:41 PM)
Hims27
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Can someone please tell me how to hide and lock apps in f62? Currently in the settings there is option to hide apps but it can be easily unhide by someone with the same process, it doesn't provide any password security.

S secure application is also not supported in this device. What should I do?

It's been 2 weeks and ech day I'm getting a new disappointment starting from the battery ddain to network and now this. Don't know what would be next! 
13 Comments
Galaxy F
In launcher setting you can find to hide apps
Look in home screen settings
Hims27
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
I want to lock apps with password apart from hiding the apps. Please provide solution for that. Hiding apps is not a privacy id it doesn't ask password to unhide
Galaxy F
See if yoi device support s secure for, galaxy store

Or use norton app lock its a trusted antivirus software service
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
That's sad that Samsung didn't provide its own AppLock in some phones. It is very important, and they didn't given that.
Galaxy F
S secure is useless anyone can uninstall very easily with one click so i think no use of s secure
Galaxy F
I think samsung need to hive s secure in factory version it self
Galaxy F
Yes obviously a normal app lock from play store is well versed in security no one can uninstal but s secure really nonsense app lock i have ever seen
Send feedback if you are doing this & see what they reply & plz don't laugh after received reply from them 🤣 🤣 🤣
Btw i used it but when i saw here this report i tried & with one click it was uninstall i shocked what kind of app lock what is the purpose so just think about samsung developer power & thinking and development
Galaxy F
Yah😔
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
I hope you got the point Im trying to convey. Its not that I hate Samsung or anything else.

Its all about caring other people too, like I said, not everyone can change their phone everytime when some issue pops up due to updates for which poor people are also exploited.

And Im only hoping that samsung will try to solve these rather than taking things into a much worse situation.
0 Likes