Original topic:

Galaxy F62

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 12:43 AM)
DracSol
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
I am facing serious internet issue in my F62 after the recent sofware update. The internet is very very slow that sometimes it doesnt even load WhatsApp messages.
But if i connect to a wifi it works well.
I tried switching my Sim Card, nothing happened(conclusion: not fault of the Sim Card)
I tried Resetting Network, nothing happened.
I even tried factory reset, still nothing changed. 
I donno what to do, Please Any Suggestions
16 Comments
Galaxy F
Video of es techno on f62 nrtwork issue .

https://youtu.be/9Ih-EtlmmYM

You will get solution form his video he is a doctor of galaxy device.
0 Likes
butterp0pcorn
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
Hi bro, I saw the video and provided a solution with mobile network data. I'm facing the issue with my WiFi network
0 Likes
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
butterp0pcorn
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
Even I'm having this same problem with my s20 plus. Net speed is dropping in between all of a sudden with my WiFi connection
Strangeclaw
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Bro did the issue resolve?
DracSol
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy F
No bro its still the same sometimes i get internet and sometimes wont. But the wifi network works fine.
0 Likes
Strangeclaw
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
I am facing this with both Wifi and mobile data. I have to turn off and on every time
0 Likes