Original topic:

Galaxy F62 needs Carrier Aggregation support ASAP

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 10:59 AM)
Nilabhra
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Dear Samsung,

I purchased Galaxy F62 8GB at 23500 after ICICI discount. It is not at all acceptable that you are not giving 4G+ support at that price. Your customers who trust your brand shouldn't deserve such behaviour. It is an intensional business behaviour from samsung to keep carrier aggregation support disabled for F62, else there is no technical limitations for it. Network and high data speed are must feature for every smartphone in the world now. What is the use of using Exynos 9825 if the data downlink speed is going up to only 3.x Mbps? Exynos 9825 is capable of doing much more than that.

So, it is my folded handed request to Samsung management if they really care about their customers then please update the firmware with the support of carrier aggregation

Regards,
Nilabhra Bhattacharjee
8 Comments
Galaxy F
With folded hands sumsung will ask you to upgrade to newer phones like A52 which has CA before you even fold your hands to them.
Nilabhra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
If that is the option from samsung, then I will leave samsung forever and will request all my friends not to buy any samsung device in future.
shakil101
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
I will leave soon to samsung
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc.
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
If samsung will not enable carrwr aggression time to leave samsung not to buy any samsung device in future
Nilabhra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
I asked the same question to samsung and received the below reply from Samsung. They said they are working on enabling career aggregation
Screenshot_20210606-200650_Samsung Members_9967.jpg
0 Likes
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Same answer for past two months still no improvement
0 Likes
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Probably it is going to be last phone of samsung in my family and friend cycle.
Thanks to samsung for not understanding our problems.