Original topic:

Galaxy F62 front camera issues

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 11:41 PM)
seemar95
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
Just purchased a new galaxy f62, really disappointed with performance of front camera in medium and low light conditions, pictures are too grainy and pixelated. 
Samsung please see the attached samples , and I request you to work on releasing software update to fix front camera issues, its supposed to be a 32 MP camera but it clicks pics as if it is 3 MP. Phones in same price range from other companies offer much better front camera performance, so please fix it or else I will have to recommend every not to purchase a samsung phone just because of the front camera issues.

4 Comments
f62_CA
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
Same here
0 Likes
DarkKnight56
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Daylight photography has been excellent for me but Night photography not that good it always captures photos with so much grain. Samsung needs to fix it asap
0 Likes
JawaharF62
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Yes it's really disappointing, I have f62 and m21 ,m21 front camera is excellent when compared to f62, eventhough m21 has 20mp but f62 has 32mp camera ,I don't what's this issues weather software or camera
0 Likes
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes